Sunday, February 28, 2010

Supper in Canopy @ Bishan Park


Sick and tired of the bustling city? Have a relaxing day in Bishan Park. On this day, Mark and I lazed at home and played some board games. After dinner, we decided to try out Canopy bar which we passed by during our morning jog a few weeks ago for supper. We haven't chilled out together for a long time.

It was way too dark for my humble 2 megapixel phone camera to capture clear photos. We sat outdoor at the garden bar just beside the restaurant. The ambience was great. Here's a photo of some decor on the tree just beside us:



Mark ordered Baileys and I had one of their signature dessert - Sticky date pudding:

It's really good. I give 5 tumbs up! Served with vanilla ice cream, the date pudding is sweet, moist and a little sticky. But its texture is more like soft cake.

I forgot what is this drink. We shall wait for Mark to update :P ( Mark: Haha.. Ok I gotta admit I don't have the name in my head... but this drink is really refreshing! I believe its some lychee drink with crushed ice and minty feel..)

No comments:

Post a Comment