Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ci Nai HK Cafe @ ECP

Wa work has been keeping me super busy! And I lost the USB cable to my HP. so sad! This is also why we haven't been posting since Dec.. hahaha... This post is for our date on 17 Jan 10. We went to one of our favourite eating place - Ci Nai HK Cafe @ ECP:


Though the decoration is far from the traditional HK cafe I've been to in HK itself, this place never failed to satisfy our hungry tummy! If I am not wrong, they open until 3am!


Here's our orderfor today: Curry fishball, Mango king (not sure of the actual name but it has icecream, jelly, mango puree, mango slices etc), yang zi gan lu with ice cream


and how can we forget their signature dish - XO sauce fried carrot cake:


Besides the fantastic menu with a wide variety of delicaies to choose from, there are live bands performing everyday. Most of the singers can sing quite well. Music varies across different languages - chinese, hokkien, cantonese... I think I haven't heard any English songs here before. Ci Nai HK Cafe is an ideal place for supper hunters like Mark and I but don't sin too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment