Saturday, January 16, 2010

12 Dec - Home cooked lunch

I've simply forgotten about this until I was uploading photos from work. On this day, I decided to cook lunch for Mark. It was an in-prompt-to thing. So we didn't caught a video of the process. Only the result, TADA:


My famous green curry chicken, dear's favourite saba fish, leftover fried rice which granny cooked for my brothers and 2 lovely coconuts!


The price for saba fish has increased 2 times ever since more korean restaurants and stalls have opened in Singapore. Shop n safe sells it in slices as above. Raw of course. It's easy to cook. Procedures are as follow:

1. Wash fish and drain off water.
2. Season with salt.
3. Heat pan with oil.
4. Pan fry fish till cooked
5. Serve with lemon slice.

4 comments:

  1. tried cooking the dancing chef green curry! too salty :p anyway i going try cook tom yum soup! looks easy on some youtube video i watched. but the ingredients abit troublesome..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh i got recipe. this sat can come my house gathering if u all wan :)

    ReplyDelete