Tuesday, October 6, 2009

4 Oct 09 - Cook Some Love

Mark & I finally managed to wake up early and go to the supermarket to buy groceries to make our first breakfast together after tlaking about it for a long long time. The picture below shows some of the items we used:

Can you guess what we are cooking from the pictures?


Well as usual, the guy is always using eye power. Poor me had to mix and cook practically everything. Here is a pose by Mark, pretending to be helpful (jus for show :P):


Tada!!! After about an hour or so, aunty came back and found her kitchen in a mess. Flour was flying all over the table. Ahahah~! It was only then when we finally completed our first breakfast together.

See Mr Pretend in action:




Pancakes by me, cheese sausages by me and eggs by me... well it was supposed to be scrambled eggs.. doesn't realli look like eh? but it tastes damn good, I PROMISE! Mark helped to pour orange juice and cook his own "weirdcake"...


It was a great experience, Breakfast was exceptionally good! All the love is in our stomachs!

No comments:

Post a Comment